From haman...@t-online.de
Subject Re: Rule to check To and/or CC headers
Date Sat, 02 Mar 2013 08:04:20 GMT

Hi Anthony,

I did that for my mail (not as spam filter, though, but more a header rewrite ... could
be procmail), so every such much gtes in the inbox but is flagged very clearly
I really like it...
but, to be honest, it took me at least 3 months to create my personal whitelist:
there are a couple of newsletters (I just saw one from "newsletter" to "newsletter" bcc recipient
which would normally deserve an extra spam score for identical from and to)
There are mailing lists, mailing list password reminders sent from a different address
than normal list mail
I even recall one company on ebay that sent from "sales" to "shipping" bcc recipient
instead of a normal shipping confirmation

Regards
Wolfgang