From Alexandre Boyer <bigg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rule to check To and/or CC headers
Date Fri, 01 Mar 2013 19:48:22 GMT
Okey...

Didn't catch that.

Not a bad idea but cannot be a decision making thing. And need a plugin.

I thought about that already but didn't had time to code this. And I
don't remember who on this list brang objections that it would not be
such a good idea.

Plus: SA do not have access to SMTP infos. That a pitty, but you can't
have the real thing, you rely on headers.

Alex, from prypiat.
Yes, I recycle.