From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Report your webmail usage
Date Sun, 09 Dec 2012 21:48:02 GMT
On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, Eric Krona wrote:

> We have a few users who get a lot of emails asking them to report their
> webmail usage, often linking to a google spreadsheet. They slip passed
> spamassassing, likely because they are translated to swedish, but the mail is
> clearly spam.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this and is there some custom rule that is effective
> against it?

Okay, Swedish translations of the Google doc email phishing rules are in
local masscheck and should be checked in tonight. They will probably go
out in a rules update in the next few days.

Again, anyone is welcome to send me samples of non-English email account
phishing that refers to a webhosted form (whether or not it's Google
Docs). Please send the full email as an RFC822 attachment if possible.

   You know things are bad when Pravda says we [the USA] have gone
   too far to the left.                                 -- Joe Huffman
  6 days until Bill of Rights day