From Jo Rhett <jrh...@netconsonance.com>
Subject list of netblocks which bounceback spam about web forms?
Date Thu, 13 Dec 2012 21:03:55 GMT
I am wondering if someone has already created a list of netblocks which shift the cost of their
customer's abuse to us by sending bounceback spam informing us to use their web forms.

If not, I'm going to create one so that I can add scores for their netblocks. In a recent
review I've found that we persistently get more spam from their netblocks, because they are
actively avoiding dealing with it.

--
Jo Rhett