From Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bai...@BUC.com>
Subject Re: No magic, since clearing database
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 16:52:52 GMT
On 10/24/2012 12:48 PM, Joseph Acquisto wrote:
> [...]
line.  It seems happy now.   Funny, for some reason I thought that was default.   Guess not.
>>> 3.3.2  - I believe, came with opensuse 12.2
>>>
>>> joe a.
>> According to the docs, Detect is the default. Might need a -D to see why
>> it's not detecting as mbox.
>>
>> Can you open a bug please?
>>
>> Regards,
>> KAM
> Will try.
>
> How can I trap/redirect the -D output?  In entirety?  I use putty to access the box and
cannot sroll back all the way to
> the beginning of output.  Perhaps there is a secret to that, as well.

Edit your Putty settings.  In the "Window" section there is an option
for "Lines of scrollback".  I set mine to 200000.  That way, I can
always scroll back to see or copy whatever I need to.

--
Bowie