From "Kevin A. McGrail" <KMcGr...@PCCC.com>
Subject Re: Anyone from ReturnPath want to deal with this
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:28:06 GMT
On 9/5/2012 5:19 PM, Axb wrote:
> On 09/05/2012 11:07 PM, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>
>> describe RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED   Sender is in Return Path Certified
>> (trusted relay) - Questions/Concerns/Abuse? cert-sa@returnpath.net
>> describe RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE   Sender is in Return Path Safe (trusted relay)
>> - Questions/Concerns/Abuse? safe-sa@returnpath.net
>> describe RCVD_IN_RP_RNBL       Relay in RNBL,
>> https://senderscore.org/blacklistlookup/
>
> and btw:
>
> Why don't THEY add the headers instead of having SA give away cycles
> for something 99% don't ever use or see ?
I don't understand this question.  How would a third party DNS-based
lookup add headers?

> Now if SA devs think this is absolutely necessary (I don't):
>
> Must those descriptions be so long?
I'm open to changes hence my three or so emails asking for recommended
verbiage ;-)

> RCVD_IN_RP_CERTIFIED   Return Path Certified Sender -
> Contact:cert-sa@returnpath.net
>
> RCVD_IN_RP_SAFE  Return Path Safe Sender - Contact:safe-sa@returnpath.net
>
> Would be less obtrussive and not break reports so badly
OK if you think that is enough information. Perhaps a landing page to an
SA wiki and then use that to clarify things more like we did for DNSWL's?

Regards,
KAM
--
*Kevin A. McGrail*
President

Peregrine Computer Consultants Corporation
3927 Old Lee Highway, Suite 102-C
Fairfax, VA 22030-2422

http://www.pccc.com/

703-359-9700 x50 / 800-823-8402 (Toll-Free)
703-359-8451 (fax)
KMcGrail@PCCC.com <mailto:kmcgrail@pccc.com>