From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: False Positive on Domain Name
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2012 18:45:44 GMT
Den 2012-06-08 20:29, Kevin A. McGrail skrev:

> I think we can agree that local caching name server is the correct
> solution in 99.9% of the cases, yes?

is 0.1% the geek people on spamassassin ? :=)

i just tryin to find where forwards is usefull when dig +trace
example.org is not using forwards

it only treverse from "." root zone to dns show via all availble
nameserver what result is, putting any forwars in this chain will give
incorrect answer (dnssec is another problem)

hope rbldnsd will start supporting edns0 in /etc/resolv.conf terms, but
this needs tcp support