From dar...@chaosreigns.com
Subject Re: updates
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:37:24 GMT
On 04/12, joea wrote:
> >"SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 has not had a rule update since 2012-02-25."
>
> From this, should I conclude there will be no updates to earlier versions (3.2.x for
instance) ?   Must I upgrade in order to update?

No, I thought it was overly verbose to say it actually says:

SpamAssassin version 3.3.0 has not had a rule update since 2012-02-25.
SpamAssassin version 3.3.1 has not had a rule update since 2012-02-25.
SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 has not had a rule update since 2012-02-25.

All 3.3.x versions use the same rules.

--
"But do you have any idea how many SuperBalls you could buy if you
actually applied yourself in the world? Probably eleven, but you should