spamassassin-users mailing list archives: March 2012

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Michelle Konzack Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 15:10
Michelle Konzack Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 15:18
Bowie Bailey Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 15:52
Michelle Konzack Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 18:25
Bowie Bailey Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 19:15
xTrade Assessory Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Thu, 01 Mar, 19:27
Amedeo Rinaldo Re: fired rules count ..rule Thu, 01 Mar, 23:52
Tom Kinghorn matching charset Fri, 02 Mar, 06:13
Martin Gregorie Re: fired rules count ..rule Fri, 02 Mar, 11:13
Martin Gregorie Re: matching charset Fri, 02 Mar, 11:33
Kevin A. McGrail Re: matching charset Fri, 02 Mar, 12:21
Tom Kinghorn Re: matching charset Fri, 02 Mar, 12:24
Benny Pedersen uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:36
Michael Scheidell Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:38
Jeremy McSpadden Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:40
Simon Loewenthal Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:43
Benny Pedersen Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl white and is now used for nordea phishiing mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:45
Axb Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails Fri, 02 Mar, 16:50
Benny Pedersen Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails (SOLVED) Fri, 02 Mar, 17:11
Jeremy McSpadden Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails (SOLVED) Fri, 02 Mar, 17:15
Benny Pedersen Re: uribl lastminute.com listed in uribl whte and is now used for nordea phisting mails (SOLVED) Fri, 02 Mar, 17:26
Frank Chan Spam from Moniker Privacy Services. Fri, 02 Mar, 22:24
RW Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 02 Mar, 22:45
Frank Chan Re: Spam from Moniker Privacy Services. Fri, 02 Mar, 23:49
Amedeo Rinaldo Re: fired rules count ..rule Sat, 03 Mar, 02:53
RW Re: fired rules count ..rule Sat, 03 Mar, 12:24
Kevin A. McGrail Tool to rescan mbox with SA and retag subject if now spam under updated rules Sat, 03 Mar, 15:43
Michelle Konzack Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 16:43
xTrade Assessory Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 17:59
Michelle Konzack Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:11
xTrade Assessory Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:25
Benny Pedersen Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:29
Benny Pedersen Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:34
Benny Pedersen Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:36
Benny Pedersen Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 18:39
xTrade Assessory Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 19:07
xTrade Assessory Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sat, 03 Mar, 20:45
Dave Funk Re: Tool to rescan mbox with SA and retag subject if now spam under updated rules Sat, 03 Mar, 23:51
Amedeo Rinaldo Re: fired rules count ..rule Sun, 04 Mar, 05:23
LuKreme Re: Some rules I created for suspicious Javascript practices Sun, 04 Mar, 09:09
LuKreme Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Sun, 04 Mar, 09:15
LuKreme Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 09:53
xTrade Assessory Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 10:55
LuKreme dccifd error Sun, 04 Mar, 11:44
LuKreme Re: dccifd error Sun, 04 Mar, 12:25
LuKreme Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 12:27
xTrade Assessory Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 12:36
xTrade Assessory Re: dccifd error Sun, 04 Mar, 12:38
RW Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 14:02
LuKreme Re: dccifd error Sun, 04 Mar, 18:27
LuKreme Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 18:30
jdow Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 18:49
John Hardin Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 19:57
Jari Fredriksson Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 20:30
LuKreme Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 20:44
Jari Fredriksson Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 21:20
jdow Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Sun, 04 Mar, 22:25
xTrade Assessory Re: dccifd error Mon, 05 Mar, 04:34
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Mon, 05 Mar, 09:54
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Mon, 05 Mar, 09:55
Stefan Jakobs Re: dccifd error Mon, 05 Mar, 10:14
RW Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Mon, 05 Mar, 12:15
Robert Schetterer Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Mon, 05 Mar, 12:30
Christian Grunfeld Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Tue, 06 Mar, 13:31
Simon Loewenthal Re: Some rules I created for suspicious Javascript practices Tue, 06 Mar, 15:37
LuKreme Re: dccifd error Wed, 07 Mar, 01:19
xTrade Assessory Re: dccifd error Wed, 07 Mar, 06:58
Andrea gabellini - SC Sought rules alive? Wed, 07 Mar, 14:25
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Wed, 07 Mar, 14:35
Leveau Stanislas Re : Sought rules alive? Wed, 07 Mar, 14:47
dar...@chaosreigns.com Re: Sought rules alive? Wed, 07 Mar, 17:10
RW Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Wed, 07 Mar, 21:44
Peter Tselios Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 08:52
Tom Kinghorn Re: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 08:55
Peter Tselios Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 09:43
Tom Kinghorn Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 09:56
xTrade Assessory Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 10:19
Tom Kinghorn Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 10:25
Benny Pedersen Re: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 13:39
Benny Pedersen Re: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 13:42
Michael Monnerie Re: ANNOUNCE: ZMI_GERMAN available via a new channel Thu, 08 Mar, 14:06
Bowie Bailey Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 15:13
xTrade Assessory Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 17:16
Per-Erik Persson Re: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Thu, 08 Mar, 19:31
Peter Tselios Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Fri, 09 Mar, 06:55
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Fri, 09 Mar, 07:38
Peter Tselios Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 07:50
Jari Fredriksson Re: Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 08:11
FC Mario Patty Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 09 Mar, 09:28
Nick Warr Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 09 Mar, 09:59
FC Mario Patty Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 09 Mar, 10:29
Simon Loewenthal Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 09 Mar, 11:20
Nick Re: Spamassassin detect my mails as spam Fri, 09 Mar, 11:26
Per-Erik Persson Re: Σχετ: Mark message as spam from Postfix Queue Fri, 09 Mar, 12:18
RW Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Fri, 09 Mar, 14:13
Benny Pedersen Re: Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 14:26
Benny Pedersen Re: Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 14:34
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Allowing IMAP users to train spam/ham Fri, 09 Mar, 15:38
Peter Tselios Σχετ: Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 16:59
Benny Pedersen Re: Σχετ: Trusted Networks and scoring Fri, 09 Mar, 17:26
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Apr 2015143
Mar 2015491
Feb 2015461