From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: Trusted Networks and scoring
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2012 14:34:14 GMT
Den 2012-03-09 09:11, Jari Fredriksson skrev:

> No, SA will scan messages even if they originate from
> trusted_networks,
> and X-Spam headers will be added.

most sites bypass scanning of there own mails since its just ham
(permit_mynetworks) in postfix, my point is why not learn ham in bayes ?

> There is something else in your system deciding that the messages are
> not passed to SpamAssassin.

here i have removed all signs of permit_mynetworks in postfix main.cf,
only keeping permit_sasl_autienticated

there is other route in mailflows that could be the problem in not seen
x-spam headers if using amavisd-new recipient domain must be local and
spam score should be highter then spam_tag level, but that said i dont
know if OP do use amavisd-new