From Jari Fredriksson <ja...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: OT how to bypass public nameservers as bind forwarders?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2012 15:17:09 GMT
21.3.2012 16:45, Per Jessen kirjoitti:
> Jari Fredriksson wrote:
>

>> I get this in SpamAssassin report:
>>
>> 0.0 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED  RBL: ADMINISTRATOR NOTICE: The query to
>> DNSWL
>>                             was blocked.  See
>>
>> http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/DnsBlocklists#dnsbl-block
>>                              for more information.
>>
>> I use public DNS services as forwarders in my LAN dns (bind9). I
>> remember that once disabled forwarders for some URIBL but the setting
>> is gone, and I can't find a recipe.
>
> Hi Jari
>
> you set up a zone file for the rbl in question:
>
> zone "rbl" {
>    forward first;
>    forwarders;
> }

That forwarders needs empty {}

Thanks all, I have now:

zone "combined.njabl.org" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "dnsbl.sorbs.net" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "zen.spamhaus.org" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "activationcode.r.mail-abuse.com" { type forward; forward first;
forwarders {}; };
zone "nonconfirm.mail-abuse.com" { type forward; forward first;
forwarders {}; };
zone "iadb.isipp.com" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "bl.mailspike.net" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "wl.mailspike.net" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "bb.barracudacentral.org" { type forward; forward first; forwarders
{}; };
zone "psbl.surriel.com" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "bl.score.senderscore.com" { type forward; forward first;
forwarders {}; };
zone "list.dnswl.org" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };
zone "multi.uribl.com" { type forward; forward first; forwarders {}; };

Hope it works.

--

Knucklehead:	"Knock, knock"
Pee Wee:	"Who's there?"