From Benny Pedersen>
Subject Re: SPF_FAIL
Date Fri, 23 Mar 2012 00:18:02 GMT
Den 2012-03-22 15:05, David F. Skoll skrev:

> Hmm... OK.  I may have been hasty.  Assuming that the large providers
> like Google, Hotmail, and Yahoo reject SPF-failing mail during the
> transaction, I can see it making a measurable difference.

are you saying yahoo using spf test, but not provide spf records self
on there domain ?

> I still stand by my opinions about the lack of competence of most
> Microsoft Exchange admins, though. :)

lets have ipv6 now instaed of hearing daily is running out of ipv4 to
there custommers and cliams thay now have to take money pr ipv4, there
is so no intervention to go on ipv6 will only cost more money in loosed
income isp wise

View raw message