From "Maria Arrea" <maria_ar...@gmx.com>
Subject Global and per-user bayes in sql
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 09:04:59 GMT
Hello

 Is it posible to use global & per-user bayes in sql? The intented usage should be the
following

 mail<--->spamassassin<--->generic_rules<--->per-user-rules-sql<--->global_bayes_sql<--->per_user_bayes

 Is this setup possible? I have been playing with bayes_sql_override_username, but If I enable
that I only got "global" bayes sql, but not per-user. If I disable that option, I got per-user
bayes, but not global (system-wide) sql bayes.

 Regards

 Maria