From Kris Deugau <kdeu...@vianet.ca>
Subject Re: matching headers/body of rfc822 attachment
Date Thu, 08 Dec 2011 15:24:25 GMT
Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:

>>> I am afraid this does not apply to Received: headers.
>
> On 08.12.11 06:26, John Hardin wrote:
>> It shouldn't apply to any of the headers in the attached message.
>> mimeheader is for the MIME headers in the message part, not for the
>> _contents_ of the attachment.
>
> ok, which rule allows me to search headers of attached message? because
> as I stated before, header, body, rawbody, full - none seems to match...

Seconded - if you can't match headers in an attached message with body,
rawbody, or mimeheader...  what *are* you supposed to use to match on
those attached-message headers?

FWIW, in 3.3.2, mimeheader *does* match at least some message headers in
an attached message;  I've got several rules that have been in
production for a while that work just fine - assuming the MTA was kind
enough to properly attach the rejected message, anyway.

-kgd