From John Hardin <>
Subject Re: Exit spamassassin when reaching a value
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 20:52:50 GMT
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011, Cherubini Enrico wrote:

> Good day,
> I would like to remove rbl check from postfix and using them in
> spamassassin, this because for some users rbl are too aggressive while
> for others they aren't enough. I would like to know if it is possible
> to set rbl check as the first check in spamassassin and, if the remote
> IP is blacklisted then stop other test and exit, so keeping server
> load as low as possible.

Search the mailing list archives and SA documentation for "shortcircuit".

  John Hardin KA7OHZ              FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a
   "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/, "it never
   does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                            -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
  Tomorrow: Daylight Saving Time ends in U.S. - Fall Back

View raw message