From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: multicoloured text
Date Sat, 05 Nov 2011 15:59:05 GMT
On Sat, 5 Nov 2011, tonjg wrote:

> Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
>> Not that I am aware of.  That sounds more like a style score than
>> something indicative of spam/ham, though.  Have you seen a pattern?
>
> yeah sometimes I get price lists I never asked for from suppliers I've never
> heard of and they often use multi-coloured text for loudness. These emails
> are scoring too low.

That would probably require new code in the HTML parsing plugin, as the
rules don't provide "memory". It would be easy to count how many tags had
color, but counting how many _different_ colors would be difficult.

   "Bother," said Pooh as he struggled with /etc/sendmail.cf, "it never
   does quite what I want. I wish Christopher Robin was here."
                                            -- Peter da Silva in a.s.r
  Tomorrow: Daylight Saving Time ends in U.S. - Fall Back