spamassassin-users mailing list archives: October 2011

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
jdow Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Sat, 01 Oct, 01:09
Chip M. new technique: borked zip attachment w/malware Sat, 01 Oct, 03:10
John Hardin Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Sat, 01 Oct, 03:11
John Hardin Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Sat, 01 Oct, 03:13
Benny Pedersen Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Sat, 01 Oct, 07:04
David B Funk Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Sat, 01 Oct, 07:46
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Bayes auto-learning a bad idea? Sat, 01 Oct, 15:51
Jack Raats Fw: Domain Notification JCM RAATS This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing - JARASOFT.COM Sun, 02 Oct, 19:40
Jason Haar Re: new technique: borked zip attachment w/malware Sun, 02 Oct, 20:31
John Hardin Re: Fw: Domain Notification JCM RAATS This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing - JARASOFT.COM Sun, 02 Oct, 21:08
Alex Help with tagging hotmail spam Mon, 03 Oct, 00:31
Martin Gregorie Re: Help with tagging hotmail spam Mon, 03 Oct, 01:08
Jason Haar Re: Help with tagging hotmail spam Mon, 03 Oct, 01:12
Benny Pedersen Re: Fw: Domain Notification JCM RAATS This is your Final Notice of Domain Listing - JARASOFT.COM Mon, 03 Oct, 03:29
Ned Slider Re: Help with tagging hotmail spam Mon, 03 Oct, 05:36
Simon Loewenthal Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 10:08
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 10:16
Simon Loewenthal Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 10:23
Axb Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 10:24
Benny Pedersen Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 10:25
Martin Gregorie Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 11:09
Daniel McDonald Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..." Mon, 03 Oct, 17:41
Alex B. Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 17:59
Martin Hepworth Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 18:25
Simon Loewenthal Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 18:31
Martin Hepworth Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Mon, 03 Oct, 18:37
Frank Leonhardt Rule matching in a wrapped header Mon, 03 Oct, 22:12
RW Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 00:58
Alex Re: Help with tagging hotmail spam Tue, 04 Oct, 04:50
Lars Jørgensen Rule updates Tue, 04 Oct, 07:07
Frank Leonhardt Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 09:09
Michael Scheidell Re: Rule updates Tue, 04 Oct, 13:39
John Hardin Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 13:41
Jim Popovitch Re: Rule updates Tue, 04 Oct, 13:43
Frank Leonhardt Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 14:00
Frank Leonhardt Re: Rule updates Tue, 04 Oct, 14:14
Kris Deugau Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 14:27
Dave Funk Re: Rule matching in a wrapped header Tue, 04 Oct, 14:47
Frank Leonhardt How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 17:48
Noel Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 18:17
Kelson Vibber RE: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 18:18
Kris Deugau Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 18:22
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 18:59
Ned Slider Re: Help with tagging hotmail spam Tue, 04 Oct, 19:08
Kris Deugau Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 19:17
Noel Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 20:03
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 21:02
Kris Deugau Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 21:52
Ted Mittelstaedt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 22:10
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 22:36
Karsten Bräckelmann Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 22:45
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Tue, 04 Oct, 23:45
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users - Solved Tue, 04 Oct, 23:45
David F. Skoll Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 01:46
Lars Jørgensen Re: Rule updates Wed, 05 Oct, 07:50
Lars Jørgensen Re: Rule updates Wed, 05 Oct, 07:53
gweeny Suggestions Please.. Wed, 05 Oct, 08:38
Matus UHLAR - fantomas Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Wed, 05 Oct, 09:11
Frank Leonhardt Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Wed, 05 Oct, 10:22
Henrik K Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Wed, 05 Oct, 10:49
Giles Coochey Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 15:23
Frank Leonhardt Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 16:02
Giles Coochey Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 16:06
Benny Pedersen Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 16:13
Julian Yap Blacklisting based on SPF Wed, 05 Oct, 21:01
Michael Scheidell Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Wed, 05 Oct, 21:04
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Wed, 05 Oct, 21:22
RW Re: Rule updates Wed, 05 Oct, 21:41
Jim Popovitch Re: Rule updates Wed, 05 Oct, 21:46
Benny Pedersen Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users Wed, 05 Oct, 22:08
Benny Pedersen Re: How do I stop SA checking mail from authenticated users - Solved Wed, 05 Oct, 22:42
Pedro Sánchez Checkspam parser to spamd Thu, 06 Oct, 03:24
Pedro Sánchez Checkspam parser to spamd Thu, 06 Oct, 03:29
Simon Loewenthal Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Thu, 06 Oct, 09:42
Axb Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Thu, 06 Oct, 10:01
Axb Re: Minimal server specs for SA question Thu, 06 Oct, 10:12
John Levine Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 00:28
David F. Skoll Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 01:09
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 07:50
Robert Schetterer Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 07:54
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 07:57
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 08:03
Robert Schetterer Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 08:12
Julian Yap Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 08:49
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 09:05
David F. Skoll Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 10:57
Daniel McDonald Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 12:27
Ned Slider Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 14:14
Dave Warren Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 18:24
Robert Schetterer Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 18:39
RW Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 19:17
Martin Gregorie Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 19:47
David F. Skoll Suppressing backscatter (was Re: Blacklisting based on SPF) Fri, 07 Oct, 19:50
Dave Warren Re: Blacklisting based on SPF Fri, 07 Oct, 20:09
Chris sa-learn --backup Sun, 09 Oct, 13:31
RW Re: sa-learn --backup Mon, 10 Oct, 00:03
Tomas Macek DOS_OE_TO_MX rule and trusted_networks Mon, 10 Oct, 10:19
johnjinsf Blacklisting By Mail Server Rather Than By An Email Address Mon, 10 Oct, 10:47
Benny Pedersen Re: DOS_OE_TO_MX rule and trusted_networks Mon, 10 Oct, 10:53
Benny Pedersen Re: Blacklisting By Mail Server Rather Than By An Email Address Mon, 10 Oct, 11:03
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Mar 20152
Feb 2015461
Jan 2015286