From "Lawrence @ Rogers" <lawrencewilli...@nl.rogers.com>
Subject SA 3.3.1 bug or mistake in my custom rules?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 02:02:38 GMT
Hi,

I am using SpamAssassin 3.3.1 (cPanel) with latest rule updates.
Starting today, I've noticed that 3 of my rules fire in situations where
they should not. They are simple meta rules that count how many rule,
against certain URIBL rules, fire. They then raise the spam score.

They are as follows

meta LW_URIBL_LO ((URIBL_BLACK + URIBL_RED + URIBL_SBL + URIBL_AB_SURBL
+ URIBL_JP_SURBL + URIBL_OB_SURBL + URIBL_PH_SURBL + URIBL_SC_SURBL +
URIBL_WS_SURBL) == 1)

meta LW_URIBL_MD ((URIBL_BLACK + URIBL_RED + URIBL_SBL + URIBL_AB_SURBL
+ URIBL_JP_SURBL + URIBL_OB_SURBL + URIBL_PH_SURBL + URIBL_SC_SURBL +
URIBL_WS_SURBL + URIBL_RHS_DOB) == 2)

meta LW_URIBL_HI ((URIBL_BLACK + URIBL_RED + URIBL_SBL + URIBL_AB_SURBL
+ URIBL_JP_SURBL + URIBL_OB_SURBL + URIBL_PH_SURBL + URIBL_SC_SURBL +
URIBL_WS_SURBL + URIBL_RHS_DOB) > 2)

score LW_URIBL_LO 1.5
tflags LW_URIBL_LO net

score LW_URIBL_MD 3.0
tflags LW_URIBL_MD net

score LW_URIBL_HI 4.5
tflags LW_URIBL_HI net

I'm receiving e-mails where both LW_URIBL_LO and LW_URIBL_MD are fired.
The only rule in the message that could trigger them are URIBL_DBL_SPAM
and URIBL_RHS_DOB

Any thoughts?

Regards,
Lawrence