From Benny Pedersen ...@junc.org>
Subject Re: DOS_OE_TO_MX rule and trusted_networks
Date Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:10:23 GMT
On Tue, 11 Oct 2011 07:37:53 +0200 (CEST), Tomas Macek wrote:

[snip]
> No, there is not ALL_TRUSTED in the headers. I'm sorry, I did not
> write here the rules that matched the message, so here it is:

>         tests=[DOS_OE_TO_MX=3.086, FSL_HELO_NON_FQDN_1=0.001,
>         HELO_NO_DOMAIN=0.001, HELO_OEM=2.899, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001]
>         autolearn=disabled

one can meta it:

meta ADJ_DOS_OE (rules-that-hit1 && rules-that-hit2)
score ADJ_DOS_OE -0.5

but where is sender send from ?, its not trusted_network, its not
internal_networ

rulescore says me its not spamassassin 3.3.2 with latest updates

adjust HELO_OEM down if DOS_OE_TO_MX is hitting

i never use rule scores that is over 2.5

> What the rule DOS_OE_TO_MX exactly does?
> This
> (http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/spamassassin/users/110344) for
> example says, that OE from some outside network used our mailserver
> send mail to our network. The outside OE client did not used it's
> isps
> mailserver.
> Is that right? If so, I think I must somewhere say, what our network
> and I don't know where...

it tracks oe clients that is not auth, and send direct to mx as a mta
witch thay are not, since clients cant do smtpd on reverse from your
mailserver, call it failing callback :=)