From RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: --virtual-config-dir without -u
Date Sun, 16 Oct 2011 17:53:45 GMT
On Sun, 16 Oct 2011 14:07:11 -0300
Christian Grunfeld wrote:

> > spamd: cannot use --virtual-config-dir without -u
>
> afaik --virtual-config-dir needs -x and not -u.........but you are
> right ! its at the end of --virtual-config-dir man !

You use both, the -u in spamd determines the unprivileged user and the
-u in spamc determines the virtual user in the directory pattern.

I would have thought the easiest thing to do would be to set
appropriate group/user and permissions on the files so the users have
read/write access to user_prefs and the spamd user has read access.