From Daniel McDonald <dan.mcdon...@austinenergy.com>
Subject Re: "Your mailbox has exceeded..."
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 19:44:23 GMT

On 9/30/11 2:21 PM, "David F. Skoll" <dfs@roaringpenguin.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 12:17:42 -0700 (PDT)
> John Hardin <jhardin@impsec.org> wrote:
>
>> There'd need to be a plugin that would extract from, reply-to, and
>> embedded email addresses, plus someone to host a DNS domain for
>> checking them. Has anybody already done any ADDRBL work?
>
> Our (commercial) system has code for this, but we distribute the whole
> list rather than using an ADDRBL.  But an ADDRBL is an interesting
> idea.

Someone ran a beta ADDRBL back in 2009.  I still have the code and run a
couple of private EmailBL lists.

### Changelog:
#
# 0.16 - first public version
# 0.17 - fix <a href=" mail search on 3.3, make mailto: optional in
beginning
# 0.18 - fix "last" in parsed uris
# 0.19 - perl 5.12 fix (defined @$emails)
#

### Blah:
#
# Author: Henrik Krohns <sa@hege.li>
# Copyright 2009 Henrik Krohns
#

--
Daniel J McDonald, CCIE # 2495, CISSP # 78281