From Greg Troxel <>
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 17:42:29 GMT

I got spam from constantcontact, claiming that I had signed up for itb

	* -1.5 RCVD_IN_IADB_OPTIN RBL: IADB: All mailing list mail is opt-in

In trying to figure out what's wrong, searching lead me to:

which was a sales pitch for 'deliverability' services, and has no
prominent way to report abuse.

( original spam available at )

In addition, I could find no wiki page about this rule.

I think that SA should adopt, as a core policy, that negative points
should not be assigned based on a pay-to-play whitelist unless the
whitelist maintains adequate, obvious, advertised, public reporting
channels and that it is the near-universal experience of SA users that
complaints are addressed in an adequate and timely manner.

View raw message