From Andrzej Adam Filip <andrzej.fi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Autowhitelist based on Return-Path: (envelope sender) for mailing list
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 21:14:33 GMT
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@tamay-dogan.net> wrote:
> Hello Andrzej Adam Filip,
>
> Am 2011-07-08 18:05:11, hacktest Du folgendes herunter:
>> Would not it make sense to add autowhitelisting based on Return-Path:
>> header (envelope sender) to auto whitelist mailing lists?
>> [ It may be triggered only when List-Id: header is present. ]
>
> Not even the half of the Mailinglist I  am  subscribed  (131)  have  the
> "List-Id:" heder...

Some may dislike idea of creating entry for every Return-Path:.

I think I have seen at least one mailing list with varying  envelope
sender (VERP variant) in message I have received.

Could you state your position more clearly?
You for adding "return-path: *only*" whitelisting, are not your?

--
[pl>en: Andrew] Andrzej Adam Filip : anfi@onet.eu
Every living thing wants to survive.