From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: if you don't watch it, legit mail can be blocked
Date Sat, 23 Jul 2011 21:48:37 GMT
On Fri, 22 Jul 2011, darxus@chaosreigns.com wrote:

> I'm kind of disappointed that it looks like nobody with commit access
> has stepped up to make this change.  Although it has only been a day.
> But before we all forget about this....

Absent a formal bug report, I (and possibly others) are reluctant to go
mucking about in others' sandboxes.

A bug was filed, and I checked in some changes that should address the
problem. It'll probably be a couple of days before it goes out in an
update.

    "A well educated Electorate, being necessary to the liberty of a
     free State, the Right of the People to Keep and Read Books,
     shall not be infringed."
   ...means only registered voters can read books, and only those books
   obtained with State permission from State-controlled bookstores?
  226 days since the first successful private orbital launch (SpaceX)