From John Hardin <>
Subject Re: FuzzyOCR
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2011 13:01:43 GMT
On Fri, 15 Jul 2011, polloxx wrote:

>> polloxx, hit this URL; I remember seeing various patches for FuzzyOCR to
>> address this.
> Thanks John, I've read this before I posted my question on the ML.
>> You said you're using debian squeeze...
>> The debian maintainers claim it's fixed in 3.6.0-2. Did FuzzyOCR get updated
>> when you ran your apt-get?
> This is from februari 2010. My server setup is from beginning of 2011
> and fuzzyocr is at version 3.6.0-3.

You're still getting the taint errors, so the patch(es) are apparently
still needed, or they got reverted. You might want to open a bug with
debian and let them know 571218 is back in 3.6.0-3

  John Hardin KA7OHZ              FALaholic #11174     pgpk -a
   Pork (n): (political) The manifestation of the principle that it is
   a felony to bribe a legislator, unless you are also a legislator.
  Tomorrow: the 66th anniversary of the dawn of the Atomic Age

View raw message