From Kārlis Repsons <karlis.reps...@gmail.com>
Subject Reduce filtering time by white-listing
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:27:58 GMT
Hi all,

as per my current SA setup it takes quite a while until all tests are
over and the mail is delivered. Thus it seemed necessary to do some
white-listing to save time. The problem is: even though an address is
white-listed with "whitelist_from", still DNS lookups are done, hashes
are computed and so it takes just about the same time as before... How
can it be achieved that for a whitelisted address only autolearn
happens? Then it would be desirable to experiment with whitelist_auth,
which too should introduce no more than some short network tests...
Does what I desire seem as what can be achieved? Or maybe I got
something wrong? Please let me know...