From polloxx <poll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FuzzyOCR
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 12:11:05 GMT
On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Brian Bebeau <BBebeau@trustwave.com> wrote:
>> after an apt-get upgrade FuzzyOCR has stopped working. I get the
>> following error in the log:
>>
>> FuzzyOCR: 2011-06-22 17:00:38 [3057] /usr/bin/jpegtopnm: Returned
>> [2048], skipping...
>
> I had this problem too, after upgrading SA to 3.3.x and FuzzyOCR to 3.6.0.
> Upgrading netpbm fixed it for me.

netpbm is at the latest version for Squeeze: 2:10.0-12.2+b1

>> System is a Debian Squeeze Running Spamassassin 3.3.1 and FuzzyOCR
>> 3.6.0
>>
>> Any idea?
>>

> This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
(including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.