From Brian Bebeau <BBeb...@trustwave.com>
Subject RE: FuzzyOCR
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 17:52:34 GMT
> after an apt-get upgrade FuzzyOCR has stopped working. I get the
> following error in the log:
>
> FuzzyOCR: 2011-06-22 17:00:38 [3057] /usr/bin/jpegtopnm: Returned
> [2048], skipping...

I had this problem too, after upgrading SA to 3.3.x and FuzzyOCR to 3.6.0.
Upgrading netpbm fixed it for me.

> System is a Debian Squeeze Running Spamassassin 3.3.1 and FuzzyOCR
> 3.6.0
>
> Any idea?

This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or exempt
from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein
(including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission
in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety,
whether in electronic or hard copy format.