From Geert Mak <po...@verysmall.org>
Subject improving the score for specific types of spam
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 07:44:54 GMT
hello,

recently we had two specific types of spam getting very low score (about 3) and going through
-

a) one was about Armbanduhren (wrist watches in German) or Edelarmbanduhren (luxury wrist
watches) - all in that direction.

b) the other was about all kind of Job offers

as i could not figure out how to increase their score in spamassassin and as they had repeatable
keywords which are usually not in our correspondence, i currently process them on postfix
level with a small header_checks and body_checks regex.

does somebody know a way to improve spamassassin so that the score for these specific types
of spam (which are quite massive the last months in Austria)?

thanks,
geert