From Mark Martinec <Mark.Martinec...@ijs.si>
Subject Re: little off topic monitoring question
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 12:57:13 GMT
Shane,

> Thanks Mark,
> We are using Amavisd to call SpamAssassin.  Cacti looks great, we hope to implement Cacti
soon.
> Thanks for the info, and many thanks for Amavisd.

Btw, for more info search the release notes (the feature was introduced
in 2.6.4) for the following text:

- newly supplied with the package is a program amavisd-snmp-subagent,
   acting as an SNMP AgentX, exporting amavisd statistical counters
   database (snmp.db) as well as a child process status database
   (nanny.db) to a SNMP daemon supporting the AgentX protocol (RFC
   2741), such a NET-SNMP.
[...]

Mark