From J4K <ju...@klunky.co.uk>
Subject [Q] Skip Bayes classification of emails with a certain From: address
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 08:40:31 GMT
Morning all,

    I had a route around in the SA dox, and in
/usr/share/spamassassin/*.cf, to try and find out how to disable Bayes
classification for particular From: address.  In particular, I don't
want Bayes to classify, or put into the database, messages from this
mailing list.  You can see that this  thought was triggered by an
earlier email.

There are plenty of examples of how to turn on Bayes, but not to stop it
from classifying certain From: addresses.  Perhaps better with a
Received-SPF: pass (athena.apache.org: local policy) would be better.

Any clues?
Regards, S