From Michael Scheidell <>
Subject Q about unwhitelist from:
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2011 13:57:10 GMT
since has started to dkim sign their spam, email, I would
like to unwhitelist their 'spam' from lines.

Yes, it is nice to get reservation acks without them being
marked as spam, but maybe if they abuse the privledge, we revoke it.

found this in sa 3.3.2 sa-updated :  *  *

looks like email envelope is normal verp guk:

dkim signed
header From is

so, my Q:  if sa stock /updated rules have def_whitelist as above, will
this just unwhitelist 'info@'?

tflags USER_IN_DEF_DKIM_WL net nice noautolearn

if I add to '' so it comes after the def_whitelist_from?

would more specific (info@) override least specific? *@ or is does it
depend on precedence?

Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000