From Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bai...@BUC.com>
Subject Re: debugging UNWANTED_LANGUAGE_BODY
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 16:23:38 GMT
Make a copy of the message and start removing content.  When you get to
a version that does not trigger the rule, then the rule is most likely
hitting on whichever piece you removed last.  If you can remove the
personal information and still get a rule hit, you can post it on
pastbin.com and send us the link so we can check it out.

Bowie Bailey
BUC International
954-565-6715
800-327-6929