From "Warren Togami Jr." <>
Subject Re: sa-update failing
Date Sat, 16 Jul 2011 04:44:59 GMT
On 7/15/2011 10:35 AM, ssapp80 wrote:
> Running spamassassin-3.3.2 on CentOS 5.5
> perl-Net-DNS ver 0.59 installed
> When I run sa-update i receive the following failures on the Net::DNS module
> "name2labels" is not exported by the Net::DNS module
> Can't continue after import errors at
> /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/Net/DNS/RR/ line 24
> BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at

Why CentOS 5.5?
I am running CentOS 5.6 here with standard OS + EPEL packages plus the spamassassin-3.3.2 RPM.  Are you doing anything different
from this?  I have never seen an error like that before.

Why are you running sa-update manually?  The upstream RPM and RPM (both designed by me) automatically run sa-update once
per day if spamd is running.

Warren Togami

View raw message