From Axb <axb.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Skipping header lines
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:36:42 GMT
On 2011-07-13 18:44, Jason Ede wrote:

> Can I get SA to be a bit more verbose about what it considers to be trusted networks?

and again.. that file is your friend:

http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.3.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt

add_header all

and in TEMPLATE TAGS pick whatevr suits your need:

      _RELAYSTRUSTED_   relays used and deemed to be trusted (see the
                        'X-Spam-Relays-Trusted' pseudo-header)
      _RELAYSUNTRUSTED_ relays used that can not be trusted (see the
                        'X-Spam-Relays-Untrusted' pseudo-header)
      _RELAYSINTERNAL_  relays used and deemed to be internal (see the
                        'X-Spam-Relays-Internal' pseudo-header)
      _RELAYSEXTERNAL_  relays used and deemed to be external (see the
                        'X-Spam-Relays-External' pseudo-header)
      _LASTEXTERNALIP_  IP address of client in the external-to-internal
                        SMTP handover
      _LASTEXTERNALRDNS_ reverse-DNS of client in the external-to-internal
                        SMTP handover
      _LASTEXTERNALHELO_ HELO string used by client in the
external-to-internal
                        SMTP handover

eg:
add_header all _RELAYSEXTERNAL_