From Michael Scheidell <michael.scheid...@secnap.com>
Subject Re: Warnings in lint
Date Sat, 09 Jul 2011 18:01:24 GMT
On 7/9/11 11:52 AM, Walter Hurry wrote:
> Hi,
>
> SpamAssassin version 3.3.2 on Fedora 15
> Perl version 5.12.4
> My installation is more or less default, and my sa-update is up to date.
>
> When I run "spamassassin -D --lint 2>&1 | grep warning", I get this:

i would ignore these.. in fact, don't even bother with -D when you link
the rules.

these scores might be for something coming down the pike, and are scored
a 0 anyway, so they don't do anything.

cd /var/db/spamassassin/3.003002/updates_spamassassin_org
mx1# grep AXB_XMID_OEGOESNULL
  ^C
mx1# grep AXB_XMID_OEGOESNULL *
50_scores.cf:score AXB_XMID_OEGOESNULL 0 # n=0 n=1 n=2 n=3
mx1# su - vscan -c 'spamassassin --lint'

give me no errors at all.
-D just makes noise.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO