From "Warren Togami Jr." <wtog...@gmail.com>
Subject SpamTips.org: Why run your own DNS server?
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2011 10:46:15 GMT
Hey folks,

http://www.spamtips.org/2011/07/spamassassin-why-run-your-own-dns.html
I wrote this article about why it can be important to run your own DNS
server if you have a busy Spamassassin deployment.

Anyone have any better tips of an alternate DNS resolver, or
configuration options to improve this suggested configuration?

http://www.spamtips.org/p/ultimate-setup-guide.html
Please see my Ultimate Setup Guide for all the latest tweaks to maximize
your Spamassassin effectiveness and safety.  Do you have any tips or
tricks that are not mentioned here?