From J4K <ju...@klunky.co.uk>
Subject 60_whitelist_spf.cf - whitelist SPF
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 10:25:18 GMT

Hi everyone,

Is 60_whitelist_spf.cf the correct place to whitelist SPF for a sender?
        def_whitelist_from_spf   *.junkemailfilter.com
It looks correct as per
http://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.3.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Plugin_SPF.txt

Also, I have added their delivery servers to the list of
trusted_networks, because they act as the secondary MX.

Why am I doing this?  trusted_networks because they legitimately deliver
messages.  I read that forwarding the Email will break SPF, so it makes
sense to white-list junkemailfilter.

Am I doing something wise, or about to make a gigantic blunder?

Regards, S