From "Sharma, Ashish" <ashish.shar...@hp.com>
Subject Suggest OCR plugin on Spamassassin 3.3.1 for image spam
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2011 14:43:00 GMT
Hi,

I am currently using FuzzyOCR(3.6.0) for image spam control on my Spamassassin(3.3.1) stack.

The FuzzyOCR parent location (http://fuzzyocr.own-hero.net/wiki/Downloads) suggests the above
FuzzyOCR is available only for testing on Spamassassin 3.2.x

Somehow I am running this version of FuzzyOCR for my Spamassassin stack.

Lately I am not convinced with FuzzyOCR performance and the errors that I keep getting on
it.

Moreover the community support and active development on FuzzyOCR too seems to be missing.

Can someone suggest some better OCR plugin for Spamassassin 3.3.1 for image spam?

Thanks
Ashish Sharma