From tonym302 <tonym...@tonym302.com>
Subject block all high importance priority email
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 15:44:27 GMT

Hello all,

I get an assortment of domain changing high importance spam email (mostly
sales stuff, some hip replacement info LOL) and want to know if it is
possible to block all high priority stuff liek this.  It has the red
exclamation point when it arrives.  I tried blocking most of the repeating
domains but they vary them all the time.

I host a small site and the host company has SpamAssassin to use from my
control panel.  I have 3 fields available to use. blacklist_from,
required_score, and score. I usually update the blacklist_from field with
*spm domain* and this works.    but I want to block all the high priority
junk that comes in.

Can I do this with the limited fields I have??  Thanks in advance