From dar...@chaosreigns.com
Subject Re: Skipping header lines
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:40:28 GMT
On 07/13, Jason Ede wrote:
>    I’m running 3.3.2 and I’d like to ignore the first received header as I
>    receive the email on one postfix instance and then pass it along to

Oh, another possibility is that the first postfix instance is, for some
reason, inserting a header that SA is failing to parse (although more
common with Exim due to configurability).  I think "spamassassin -D"
will tell you if that's the case.  If you figure it out, please do let
us know about it.

--
"Whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad."
- Euripides (c.480 - 406 BC).