From dar...@chaosreigns.com
Subject Re: Skipping header lines
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 16:31:43 GMT
On 07/13, Jason Ede wrote:
>    I’m running 3.3.2 and I’d like to ignore the first received header as I
>    receive the email on one postfix instance and then pass it along to
>    another to do the scanning. So far all the emails are showing up as
>    trusted as it sees the email as coming from 127.0.0.1

Really?  SA should already be skipping any 127.0.0.1 lines.  Best to
provide a couple examples via something like pastebin.com.

Generally you would skip Received headers via the internal_networks
configuration setting.  But I believe the default is to consider
127.0.0.1 included.

--
"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."
 - Emiliano Zapata, Mexican Revolution Leader