From Chris <cpoll...@embarqmail.com>
Subject whitelist_from_dkim and shortcircuit
Date Sun, 10 Jul 2011 20:29:22 GMT
I seem to be having some issues getting this correct in my local.cf file
to get shortcircuit working. For instance, adding

whitelist_from_dkim *@us.army.mil

when SA is ran against a message that I sent myself from work the output
is:

-2.3 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_MED      RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/,
medium
                             trust
                            [143.85.199.27 listed in list.dnswl.org]
-0.1 RCVD_IN_HOSTKARMA_W    RBL: HostKarma: relay in white list (first
pass)
                       [143.85.199.27 listed in
hostkarma.junkemailfilter.com]
-0.0 SPF_PASS               SPF: sender matches SPF record
 0.0 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY      Informational: message has unparseable relay
lines
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not
necessarily valid
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with
no rDNS
-3.0 KHOP_SMIME_SIGNED      Message seems to contain S/MIME signature
 0.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not
valid
-1.8 KHOP_RCVD_TRUST        DNS-Whitelisted sender is verified
-2.8 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

I have several other addresses that have dkim sigs but don't seem to hit
on the shortcircuit rule. I realize that more information is needed so
if someone would let me know what is I'll provide it.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris