From Michael Scheidell <michael.scheid...@secnap.com>
Subject Freebsd Port for SpamAssassin 3.3.2 posted
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 11:03:36 GMT
Official port for SpamAssassin 3.3.2 posted.
Freebsd users can update their ports tree and upgrade to the current
3.3.2 version of SpamAssassin.

All current Freebsd versions are supported.  If you have any problems
with Freebsd portions of the port, please open a pr so we can track it.

If you loaded the pre-official port from our web site, you are advised
to install the official port.

Remember that SA does not come with current rules, so while installing
the port you must run sa-update, or you must run sa-update after you
install the port.
Happy Hunting!
--
Michael Scheidell, CTO