From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL on my own emails to self
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2011 20:50:51 GMT
On Sun, 10 Apr 2011, Jonathan Nichols wrote:

> back on topic... is there a way to lower the score for a particular
> ruleset for certain hosts/clients?

I assume you don't want to just use whitelist_from_rcvd for this?

An alternative would be to write a header rule that checks the last
external hop for the target hosts/clients (by name or, more reliably if
not dynamic, by IP address), and score it a few points negative. If you
want to be more specific, write metas that join the "specific host/client"
rule and the other particular rules you want to offset, and score the
metas instead.

   ...every time I sit down in front of a Windows machine I feel as
   if the computer is just a place for the manufacturers to put their
   advertising.                                 -- fwadling on Y! SCOX
  3 days until Thomas Jefferson's 268th Birthday