From Marco Beishuizen <mb...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin/CompiledRegexps/body_0.pm in @INC
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 19:28:57 GMT
On Tue, 5 Apr 2011, Michael Scheidell wrote:

> did you reload spamd, restart spamd?
> when you recompile the rules, you need to tell spamd to reload.
>
> did this used to work before you upgraded to perl 5.12?

Yes I recompiled and restarted spamd. I think I have this error for a long
time, also with older versions of perl. The upgrades of perl went without
problems.

--
No, I'm not interested in developing a powerful brain.  All I'm after is
just a mediocre brain, something like the president of American Telephone