From Per Jessen <...@computer.org>
Subject Re: One thing about bug 6558
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 14:21:47 GMT
Marcin Mirosław wrote:

> W dniu 30.03.2011 15:47, Per Jessen pisze:
>> Yes, I meant the child - obviously, it sounds as if it's a problem in
>> the bayes processing.  I don't use SA bayes, but that problem ought
>> to be investigated first before we look at work-arounds. IMHO.
>
> I'm expecting that bayes can do its work for long time, i'm working on
> mail with many, many words.

Well, isn't the behaviour you're seeing working-as-expected then?  If it
was an indefinite loop, setting up a time-out would be a possible
work-around.  If the bayes code is doing what it is supposed to do, but
just taking long to do it, no work-around is needed.
Instead, you could try limiting the size of what is being processed by
spamd.

/Per Jessen, Zürich