From John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org>
Subject Re: Short Circuit USER_IN_DKIM_WHITELIST hits sometimes
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:40:30 GMT

That means the email address <bunnysittr@aol.com> has the comment
"@pop.embarq.synacor.com>, \"ballard\", \"aajhp" associated with it, and
the email address <jldna@embarqmail.com> has the comment
"@pop.embarq.synacor.com>, \"cantrell, james\", \"billybeckner\"
> <billybeckner@yahoo.com>, \"ballard\" <bunnysittr@aol.com>, \"aajhp"

A more-expected example would be: "John Hardin" <jhardin@impsec.org>

That's why the quotes are escaped - they are embedded in the comment.

_something_ is farking up the recipients list. Whether it's whatever is
composing the message (perhaps it's not properly parsing a recipients
database, or the recipients database is dirty), or some intermediate MTA,
we can't tell from the receiving end.

You might want to contact the sender and see how the recipient list is
being generated. While this shouldn't affect delivery, as you can see it's
having effects on DKIM and spam scoring.

   Of the twenty-two civilizations that have appeared in history,
   nineteen of them collapsed when they reached the moral state the
   United States is in now.                          -- Arnold Toynbee
  8 days until Albert Einstein's 132nd Birthday