From Michael Scheidell <michael.scheid...@secnap.com>
Subject Re: __PILL_PRICE Problems
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2011 17:26:34 GMT
On 3/20/11 10:50 AM, Matt Elson wrote:
> On 3/20/11 10:28 AM, Michael Scheidell wrote:
>> So it is an intel 32 bit thing or a perl 5.12?
>
> I'm having the problem on an Intel 32-bit Linux machine running 5.8.8
> with the same version of re2c, so it looks like the common thread is
> Intel 32 bit + re2c.  I'll see if I can throw up 64 bit machine to
> test further.
no problem on freebsd 7.3 i386, perl 5.10, compiled rules.

  1.3.3.updates.spamassassin.org => 1083147

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Best Intrusion Prevention Product, Networks Product Guide
    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Hot Company Award, World Executive Alliance
    * Best in Email Security, 2010 Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine