From missingshrink ...@rainkid.com>
Subject Re: Suddenly tons of spam
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2011 19:07:11 GMT

Not to hijack this thread - but I am experiencing the same issue.

I too - started experiencing tons of spam getting through since a few weeks
ago.
In the past hour, 18 messages were not corrected tagged as spam, 3 were. My
required score is 2.0. I also use 5 DNSBLs. Last week, I uninstalled
spamassassin, all bayes files I could find, and reinstalled. It did not help
at all. I regularly run sa-update and sa-learn on my spam folder that I
manual check to ensure there are no ham messages.

I am almost certain that it is likely to be a configuration issue, but I am
merely a SA user, not a bayes master. Been using SA for about 7 years
already though, and it's always worked well.

Here are some sample messages that bypassed SA:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=0NYi2Ufu
Here is my SA -D -lint result: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fyJfBQCn

Any help would be much appreciated!